There are so many blogs out there that have had such a positive impact on my journey, they deserve to be mentioned and recommended to you.
Not only have these blogs given me positive vibes and and encouragement, but they have also motivated me throughout my own financial journey.
Without further ado, here are a handful of my personal favorites 🙂
• Think Save Retire – One of my first ever favorites when it came to personal finance blogs. Unique perspectives on a lot of things, great content
• Financial Samurai – An absolute staple when it comes to personal finance and understanding money!
• Life and my Finances – Had the pleasure of working with Derek. He’s one of the nicest people I’ve had the pleasure of meeting. Super fun and easy to read content.
• Not Quite an Adult – Bumped into this blog from Pinterest, and was hooked with the humor and good content from the author.
• Get Rich Slowly – Started all the way back in 2006, the writer shares his personal stories and how he achieved his financial milestones. Super motivating
These are just some of the blogs I read pretty often, but if you know of other blogs that you think should be on this list, feel free to leave them in the comments! Will definitely check them out 🙂